Monday, January 26, 2009

9 Things

LAYER ONE:
-- Name: Sarah
-- Birth date: September 6, 1982
-- Birthplace: California
-- Current Location: San Diego -- Eye Color: Green
-- Hair Color: Brown
-- Height: 5'7 (okay, so maybe not exactly, but I swear I'm much closer to 5'7 than I am to 5'6...)
-- Righty or Lefty: Righty
-- Zodiac Sign: Unmistakably, Virgo
LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: A real life mutt. Irish, German, Welsh, American Indian, English, Scottish. -- The shoes you wore today: BCBG pumps (but in camel).
-- Your weakness: Sweets
-- Your fears: Birds, mostly.
-- Your perfect pizza: Just cheese, please.
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Masters Degree. Desperately.
LAYER THREE:
-- Your first waking thoughts: "Just a few more minutes..."
-- Your best physical feature: Smile.-- Your most missed memory: Grandma.
LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: I don't drink soda...so neither.
-- McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's. #2 with a Sprite is the ultimate hangover cure!
-- Single or group dates: Single...but going out with another couple or large group of couples is fun every once in awhile.
-- Adidas or Nike: Adidas
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Strawberry (Ooooh I'm a rebel!)
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Tea
LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: Ew, no.
-- Cuss: If I'm upset or telling a story. But not in my general, every day language.
-- Sing: I do, but I don't claim to be good at it.
-- Take a shower everyday: Nope. I mean, usually, yes. But it's been known to happen.
-- Do you think you've been in love: If this isn't love, I'll never know what it is ;)
-- Want to go to college: Been there, done that, got the sweatshirt. But I do want to go back.
-- Liked high school: Hated high school, for the most part. Small town, everyone knows everyone. You figure it out.
-- Want to get married: YES!
-- Believe in yourself: Most of the time. I have a lot of outside help in this department, though :)
-- Get motion sickness: Super windy roads, totally.
-- Think you're attractive: On most days.
-- Think you're a health freak: Some days. Other days, not so much.
-- Get along with your parent(s): As long as we're not living in the same house, we get along remarkably well!
-- Like thunderstorms: They can be pretty cool...especially when you've got someone to snuggle up with.
-- Play an instrument: Negative.
LAYER SIX:
In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: Yes. In excess one evening, which lead to an oh-so-attractive puke sesh.
-- Smoked: No.
-- Done a drug: Nope.
-- Made Out: As often as possible ;)
-- Gone on a date: Several...but these days, it's with the same man. Finally!
-- Gone to the mall?: Yep.
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: Ew. No.
-- Eaten sushi: No! I'm soooo craving a Timmy Roll from Zen 5.
-- Been on stage: Nope.
-- Been dumped: Not yet. Though my behavior on Saturday night may have warranted it...
-- Gone skating: No.
-- Made homemade cookies: Mmm...no. But I think a batch of Peanut Butter cookies are very necessary, very soon.
-- Gone skinny dipping: No no.
-- Dyed your hair: Au natural, baby.
-- Stolen Anything: His heart, daily ;)

LAYER SEVEN:
Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: Totally. But, you know me...while I may come off as wild and crazy at times, I'm far too shy to actually remove much more than a sock and a scarf.
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Far too many times to count. All I can say is thank God for friends.
-- Been caught "doing something": Ahh yes. By the brother, nonetheless. Embarrassing.
-- Been called a tease: Oh yes. At the end of a first date. Because I wouldn't go back to his place with him. That was also a last date. Asshole.
-- Gotten beaten up: I've been in many a fist fight, but have never been beat up. I once was a scrapper...before I realized the consequences and stereotypes that came along with fighting.
-- Shoplifted: A pack of Fruit Stripe gum when I was about 3 or 4. That was my first and last shoplifting experience.
-- Changed who you were to fit in: Unfortunately. High school will do crazy things to a girls head.

LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: Ummm...26 :) Okay, maybe 27. But only if I have to wait that long.
-- Numbers and Names of Children: 2. Ryan, Riley, Cole, Tyler. Olivia, Emma, Hannah, Mia.
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: Small. Beach. Casual. Family & close friends only.
-- How do you want to die: I haven't quite thought of that yet.
-- Where you want to go to college: I don't really care, as long as it is accredited and I can get my Masters, I'm good.
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: School Psychologist, Wife & Mama.
-- What country would you most like to visit: Southeastern Europe...Greece.

LAYER NINE:
-- Number of illegal drugs taken: 3.
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: 4.
-- Number of CDs that I own: Only a handful.
-- Number of piercings: 7...but I only wear 2.
-- Number of tattoos: 3.
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: No idea...lots from high school sports and all of the programs I volunteered with.
-- Number of scars on my body: Far too many to count.
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: There are a few, but without those things, I would be a very, very different person today. And frankly, I kinda like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP