Sunday, January 25, 2009

Booya!

  • Crossed off #1 on my "101 in 1001" list! My Love went with me (okay, so he had to talk me into it...and with the promise of a treat for sucking it up and taking the class, I kinda had no choice but to go). I won't brag, but I may have totally kicked his butt and beat his time by one full minute and ten seconds. Booya!
  • Dreamt last night that My Love and I got engaged. The proposal was quite romantic and would make for a great story. You know, those proposal stories that give you the warm fuzzies and make you say "Awwww!" When I woke up this morning, I opened my eyes to gaze at my ring finger (that's totally the ring I expected to see, for whatever reason) and that's when I realized, in my sleepy state, that it was just a dream. 
  • Speaking of...went and saw Bride Wars tonight with a few girlfriends. None of us were expecting much out of it, but it was pleasantly cute and fun and funny. Over the top and unbelievable, of course, but still cute and good entertainment. I just felt sorry for those guys whose girlfriends dragged them in there...
  • Since I moved in, I've had my cable box, DVD player, surround sound and Wii just sitting on the floor, under the TV in one cluttered mess that was driving me crazy. Until Matt swooped in and told me he had an extra media console that would match my living room and fit perfectly. I am quite enjoying sitting on the couch watching TV these days.
  • The Bosslady is on vacation tomorrow and Tuesday. Don't get me wrong, she's great and all...but there's just *something* about the boss being gone. Kinda like in school, when you'd get to class and find out that you had a substitute teacher. Booya!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, glad you kicked the man's ass. It's always great to have bragging rights on stuff like that.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, man, I can't wait to hear the proposal story.....I think I'm more impatient then you :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP