Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Give Credit Where Credit Is Due

I never believed in The Swiffer. Matt bought me a Swiffer as a housewarming gift when I moved into my new place. I used it once and wasn't a fan. So much so that I may have stood in the middle of my kitchen (that statement, in and of itself is quite comical, if you've been in my kitchen, as it's not even large enough for a "middle" to be present), stomped my feet, held my hands in fists at my side and whined about how much dislike I held for the thing.

And now, I'm a believer. I love love love it.

So there, Matty. I gave credit where credit is due. Brat :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm getting a good laugh at the image of you standing in the middle of a kitchen of any size throwing a mini-tantrum and whining like a 2 year old. Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP