Saturday, January 31, 2009

Oh, Happy Day!

We found out on Friday that Matt did so well on his interview with OCFA that he's moving on in the hiring process!!! Next step is the Biddle Physical Ability Test (which he will absolutely ROCK, because he's a freaking maniac when it comes to being physically fit), and he has to submit a resume and a pre-investigation questionnaire. The Biddle is scheduled for February 27th, so we're going to totally push it with our CrossFit workouts for the next 4 weeks.

Just had to brag ;)

Oh. And I was watching The Real Housewives of Orange County tonight, and I just wanted to let you all know that you totally don't have to worry about me becoming one of them. You know. In case you were wondering, or anything. 

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome news!

    Oh, and I just found that my friend from here is moving back to San Diego in June, so, if we ever become close again, I can go visit her and see you while I'm out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome! Congrats Matt (since I know he reads this, LOL). He's a shoo in too, because, from reading HIS blog, I know he is OCD with fitness and eating, haha.

    And, yea, never even crossed my mind once that you would act like one of those snobby bitches. ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen The Real Hosewives of Orange County and I will probably never watch it. But I regularly listen to This American Life on NPR and I loved the episode where David Rakoff watches TRHoOC and says:
    "It is like watching paint dry: stupid, shallow, fake breasted, Republican paint."

    ROTFL. Yeah, I hope you don't end up like that.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP