Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Unemployment: Day Two

I have an interview on Thursday at 4PM. I don't know much about the position, at all, except that it is for a newly formed CPA firm (several CPA's who worked for a large firm in San Diego split off and are doing their own thing now). 

Send me some good luck vibes on Thursday? Or maybe some "get excited" vibes. Because although it's great that I *could* have a job...or rather, that I've even scored an interview at this point, I just don't know how excited I am about this one. 

Someone remind me why I was wasn't born independently wealthy again?

7 comments:

  1. Is that Matthews blog I see? I'm going to have to add him to my Reader!

    Good luck on Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! :). Stay positive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ask myself this question allll the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck on the interview and on getting excited.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you were independently wealthy, you probably wouldn't have the amazing character, pride, and fortitude that makes you who you are :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP