Saturday, February 14, 2009

Just A Peek!

My boyfriend crawled out of bed this morning, "I'm grabbing some water, be right back," he says as he closes my bedroom door behind him. I roll over and fall back asleep. We NEVER get to sleep in together, so I was soaking in the loveliness.

Fast forward 30 minutes later.

I wake up, no honey snuggled next to me in bed. "Baby?" I call out. No answer. I pull myself out of bed and open my bedroom door, "Babe, what are you--" 

This is what I see:

I rush over, grinning the hugest grin EVER and read the (sweetest) card. Underneath it is a folder, which I opened to reveal a gorgeous itinerary for the day. It reads:

"Happy Valentine's Day
Sarah,
I have planned a day of relaxation, romance and love for you, the woman of my dreams. This note will be your itinerary for the day:

-Please arrive at the Catamaran Hotel by 11:00am and proceed to the Catamaran Spa.
-Dress comfortably and bring a bathing suit to enjoy an afternoon of relaxation.
-After leaving the spa, return home a
nd prepare for an overnight stay.
-Dress casual for cocktails and bring a change of clothes for a romantic dinner for two.
-I will pick you up at 4:45pm.

Have a wonderful afternoon until I see you.
Your Love,
Matthew"

I believe that, at this point in time, I win "Best Boyfriend of the Year Award" by default.

5 comments:

  1. OMG, so totally cute!!! And how ultra-sweet!

    So I'm going to go ahead and say it...I think he's going to propose tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so did he propose? do I get to plan a san diego wedding?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What an amazing Valentine's Day! (I got here from Lori's blog)...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP