Monday, March 16, 2009

Bullets!

  • All moved in! For the most part, my stuff has found it's own place amongst Matt's stuff. But there are definitely still some boxes sitting around in the office (which is also where my closet resides), so I'm hoping to get those sorted out and either thrown into the garage for storage or find a home for them throughout the week. So far, loving living together. I mean, it feels absolutely no different than before, except for the fact that I don't have to go home to get a change of clothes or to check the mail. And I had a *minor* freakout on Saturday night about the whole moving in together thing. Like, "ohmygosh, what did I do?!" Thank goodness for Matt, who was able to calm my fears and help me to see that it was just me, feeling completely and utterly overwhelmed and out of control because last week was so insane.
  • We had our engagement photo session last night. We did it in front of Tower 23 (the hotel we got engaged at) and then headed down to the beach in front of the hotel for more photos. We had an ABSOLUTE blast with our photographer! We both totally clicked with her and were so relaxed. She made the shoot fun, without having us pose and be stuffy...she just told us to be and act natural. 800+ photos later, we were done ;) She emailed me today to let me know that she was working on them and that the look absolutely amazing. We seriously cannot wait to see them!!
  • Registered at Crate & Barrel yesterday, but realized that we're going to have register elsewhere, as well, since we didn't like any of their dishware or glassware. And I'm totally a "feeler." I can't just order linens or towels online. I need to touch them and feel them and see them. So. Crate & Barrel was out for those items. Matt had a blast registering...using the little scanner gun thingy. So lucky that he is taking an active role in this whole wedding thing...a HUGE weight off my shoulders, for sure.
  • I have an interview tomorrow. Things are just crazy in my workplace now, getting very stressful and I'm trying to remain positive and upbeat, but it's difficult when there is THIS MUCH drama going on. Send good luck vibes my way...

Nothing much else to report for now. Just a quick update...life is crazy busy right now and is only giong to get crazier once school starts this summer and the wedding gets closer. Seriously don't know how I'm going to manage it all, but things always seem to fall into place, somehow, some way.

5 comments:

  1. fingers crossed on the interview...

    Glad to hear everything else is going so well! :).

    And can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the pics either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to register at Pottery Barn just for their plates/dishware because I didn't like the ones at Crate and Barrel. They were the only things I registered for at PB but so worth it. I love our plates. They are substantial feeling and have held up the 2 years that we've had them thus far like a champ. It's the Great White collection at PB. It runs big so their salad plates we actually use as our dinner plates. Their dinner plate is just way too big. HTH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy shit, you're getting married!! I mean, I knew you were engaged and all, but it's just hitting me that that means you're going to be married! Holy shit!

    And congrats at getting all moved in. Enjoy!

    P.S. Didn't Matt have room mates? What happened to them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW FUNNY, I was just about to ask the same thing! I thought Matt had roomies too!? congrats on accomplishing the move in like two days. That has to be a record or something.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP