Monday, March 23, 2009

Engagement Photos!

So Matt and I had SO much fun on our engagement photo session with our photographer, Hillary...and I think it shows in the photos. We're natural, laughing, and having an all around good time. There was *no* posing done, whatsoever for any of the photos, though she did ask us to "stand next to this pole" or "sit on the sand with Sarah between your legs" but that's about it. She just told us to relax and talk and laugh and have a good time, doing whatever we wanted to do...and the fact that she got some of these shots is amazing to me, because we were quite giggly and goofy the entire time ;)

To see them, click here, then click "Proofing Galleries" in the top right corner; password is Lucas.

Now, we have to decide which photo we want to use inside the matte we're having people sign at the wedding...tough choice!

7 comments:

  1. they are stunning, Sarah. I think they are the best engagement pictures I have ever seen......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg sarah... truth be told I have been feeling a little jaded about relationships lately (what with my friends' relationships being on the rocks).... but these pictures made me so happy! Hooray! There's hope again!

    They are absolutely amazing.. and I am so very very happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos - I'd have a hard time picking one too!

    That beach is such a special place for me, I'm glad to see another couple enjoying it as much as we do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! You guys look fabulous! Love, love the pier/beach, relaxed boho-chic feel. Totally my style too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! These are the most amazingly beautiful engagement pictures I've ever seen!! I love the song playing too LOL. Just wow.. I LOVE her style! It probably helps that you guys are a gorgeous couple too hehe.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP