Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Moving Day!

Moving day has been moved up…and I’ve been informed I need to be out of my place & ready for the move-out inspection as of this Thursday at 8AM. Great because I get a refund of $400-something dollars for the overpayment of rent for the month…great because I get to move in with Matt sooner than anticipated…great because of all of the money we’re going to save by living together…but baaaaaad. Really bad. This couldn’t have come during a worse week. Truly. Matt is on a 6-day right now (phew, thankfully), so it’s nice that he’s been able to pack up some stuff & do some moving while I’m at work. But. He has clinicals at the hospital Wednesday and Friday this week. Thursday is his grandma’s memorial service in Orange County. Um. Yeah. I am a complete and utter stress case right now…how in the world are we going to get me completely moved out of my place, moved into his, and get my place in pristine condition for the new girl to move in on Thursday, when it is already Tuesday afternoon…okay, early evening. Shit. Shit. Shit.

3 comments:

  1. ouch. that really bites. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the move and saving money!

    And I'm sorry about Matt's grandma!

    P.S. Love the dress and shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the merging of the households! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP