Wednesday, April 22, 2009

2 Quickies

  • I almost forgot...Happy Birthday to my baby sister, Carlee! Today is (was?) her 4th birthday! I seriously *cannot* believe she is 4 years old today. It seems like just a few months ago my mom was calling to tell me she was pregnant. And kinda crazy how different my reaction to Carlee is NOW versus the day I found out my mom was pregnant ;)
  • I've noticed several new cities popping up on my tracker--but haven't noticed any new comments from blog readers. If you're out there, come out of your shell and say hi! I'd love to "meet" you and get to know you, if you've also got a blog. Now's the perfect opportunity to delurk :) You know you want to . . . 

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe that you are already married! I love that you are taking a proactive approach and working on your marriage before some of the cracks show up that can cause problems. Very smart!
    How are things going with the mother-in-law? Any better?

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP