Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Bed Wetting Dream?!

My adorabley cute husband rolled over this morning after my alarm went off to nuzzle n snuggle, like we always do, for those precious 9 minutes the Snooze button gives us. He kisses my cheek and mumbles in his morning voice, and the conversation went like this:

Him: "Babyyy...I had bad dreams last night..."
Me: "Ohhh no! What happened?"
Him: "I had bed wetting dreams...it was terrible..."
Me: ::giggling:: "You had what?! Bed wetting dreams? Love, when you have those dreams, that usually means..." (and I trailed off as I patted the sheets on the mattress on his side of the bed, hope hope hoping to not feel any sign of bed wetting)
Him: "NO! Not BED WETTING dreams! I had BAD WEDDING dreams!"
Me: ::laughing hysterically now:: "Ohmygosh! I *swear* you said bed wetting dreams! But it was just your cute little mumbly morning talk."

I love that man!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I'd be checking the sheets too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came back to read your latest blog post, read this one again, and still laughing about it had to read it to Nig. He laughed too ;)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP