Friday, September 11, 2009

Boudoir

For Mr. Lukie's birthday/faux-wedding gift, I decided to have boudoir photos taken. I knew this was something he would appreciate and cherish, so I got over my nervousness and went for it. It was, hands down, one of the most exhilarating, confidence-boosting, made-me-feel-like-a-sexy-lady experiences EVER. Worth every penny, every ounce of make up & hairspray, every drop of nervous perspiration!

The girls at The Boudoir Divas are amazing. Awe-inspiring. Super sweet. Genuine. Successful. And the coolest part? Just read their "About Us" section :)

Anyway, I fell in instant like with my photographer, Crystal. When I went in for my preview of the photos, to decide which pics would go in the album, Crystal kept saying how she wished she could be there to see Mr. Lukie's reaction, because she just *knew* he was going to flip (in the best way possible!) I got an idea and told her that I was going to video him opening his card and looking through the album.

So I did.

And this? This is what those awesome, talented, amazing girls did with the 3 videos I sent to them. Click HERE to see how absolutely, insanely adorable Mr. Lukie is. Have I mentioned lately how much I love that man?!

7 comments:

  1. Thats so cute! (his reaction).

    Ditto to what Nancy said.

    PS - You have an accent (to me), I didn't know that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CLASSIC! I love it! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos (but that was easy since you are already gorgeous) and I loved his reaction! Great video!

    I'm really happy for you Sarah, I hope I can find that kind of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so cute... and your photos were SMOKIN'! Makes me wanna try some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos, Sarah. I loved the addition of the firehat and stuff to them, super kewl, I bet he liked those the best! :). Love the video with his reaction too. adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, I think you are my virtual twin!!! Not only are we both FF wives but I'm also in the process of preparting for Boudoir photos for my hubby (for Christimas!).

    You look awesome, by the way. I love the FF gear idea. I was planning on getting FF undies :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP