Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New, Pretty Kindle, ISO New (or Old) Trashy Fluff

My poor little Kindle is empty (except, of course, for the book Mr. Lukie purchased on her yesterday). She is in desperate need of being filled up with light, fluffy, albeit sometimes trashy, chick lit. Any suggestions, dear friends? So far, the list is as follows, in no particular order. And...no laughing!

  1. LA Candy by Lauren Conrad (especially no laughing at this one!)
  2. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
  3. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
  4. Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult
  5. Songs of the Humpback Whale by Jodi Picoult
  6. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
  7. Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult (so, um...ya think I enjoy her books?) ;)

5 comments:

  1. I am totally want to read the Lauren Conrad book too, so no laughs here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bidding on LA Candy on eBay right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Laurie Notaro and Jen Lancaster (she has written 4 'memoirs').

    I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell by Tucker Max. The guy is an asshole, he says that up front, but his stories are hilarious.

    Anything by Sophie Kinsella (the Shopaholic series are my fave), Jennifer Weiner is good too.

    I'm working on my book list for this year so far, but it's like, 60 books so it will take a while to get the links up but I read mainly mindless chick lit and love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Tucker Max book is good for a laugh for sure! I have it bedside, lol.

    Sophie Kinsella rocks my world :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP