Friday, September 25, 2009

Recessionista!

Okay, really, I loathe the term "recessionista," but it's fitting for this post, so deal with it.

When I put myself on a budget over a year ago, I had to cut out many of the luxuries of life--i.e. PRODUCTS. I am a product whore. I love me some products. My bathroom is like a mini Sephora/CVS/Target. Truly. Couple that with a husband who loves products as much as I do, and we're never out of a n y t h i n g 'product-related.'

Now, I haven't cut down on the products I buy, but I HAVE cut down on the brands of products I buy. In the process, I have found some new faves, that, even when I become a rich, wise, debt-free woman, I won't go back to using. Unless, of course, said product is purchased for me as a gift, or is purchased with the use of a gift card ;)




PRODUCTS I HEART


Maybelline's "Define A Lash" Mascara, $7ish at Target




Pantene Pro-V "Brunette Expressions" Shampoo & Conditioner, $5.99 each at Target



Aveeno Active Naturals Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser, $7ish at Target


Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion with Aloe, $3.69 at Target







Ivory Simply Lavendar Body Wash, $4ish at Target






2 comments:

  1. I've gotta say Sarah, I am loving your new lifestyle! (maybe it's the frugal side of me ;) PS-If you are looking for a fun read about getting out of debt in an unconventional way, I highly recommend Save Karyn by Karyn Bosnak. Years later it is still one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I am not crazy into products! I'm pretty simple and get overwhelmed if I have too many choices! I love Target. I've become a fan of the Method brand.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP