Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Stolen

Rules:
1. Respond and rework: Answer the questions on your blog. Replace one question with a question of your own or add a question of your own.

2. Tag other un-tagged people.

What's your favorite article of clothing?
**My trusty brown v-neck sweater. I've had it for 4 years and can't seem to get rid of it...though I know the time is coming. I mean, really. How long can one wear a sweater before it starts looking all raggamuffin and stuff?

Who was the last person you hugged?
**Mr. Lukie, as he sent me off to work with a bag full o' food, a to-go container of hot tea & a kiss. What a man!

What's your favorite dinner?
**I'd love to answer "chicken and veggies!" but, well, it's just not true, as badly as I wish it were. (Life would be much easier if that were the case). Comfort food is my fave--mac n cheese, pizza, meat loaf, cheeseburger. You know, all of that super unhealthy stuff you're NOT supposed to eat.

What was the last thing you bought?
**Postage at the Post Office (who am I? Captain Obvious?) to mail off my $620 check to the San Diego Superior Court, along with my request for a Written Declaration, for my stupid, dumb, stupid stupid stupid Car Pool Lane Violation ticket. Stupid.

What are you listening to right now?
**Well, I can hear my boss in her office, with the door closed, talking to some man. I can't hear WHAT she is saying, but I can her the tones of her voice. I'm a little concerned, but, whatever.

What is your favorite weather?
**San Diego summers. But the "typical" San Diego summer...not like this summer. It was WAY too hot and WAY too humid.

What is your least favorite season?
**I don't have a least favorite. I mean, living in San Diego, we really don't have seasons. It's more like, summer and fall. Es todo.

Who do you admire the most?
**Gosh. I don't even know where to start here. I feel like if I were to spill my guts here, the "wrap it up" music would start playing. Or I'd lose half of my readers (because I see my stats--there are many more of you out there than I knew! So many followers and the same ol' trusty friends comment!) In a nutshell, I admire my grandmother, my mother and Mr. Lukie the most.

Say something to the person who tagged you:
**Uh. Confession time. I stole this from someone else's blog. I wasn't tagged. ::sigh::

What is your favorite dessert or cool treat?
**I'm a sucker for sugar. Anything sweet (as long as it isn't cake or chocolate...or worse yet, chocolate cake!) Cheesecake is a favorite. Frozen yogurt a close second. However, the sweets thing is coming to an end. Or, rather, it has to. That whole gluten sensitivity thing. What a drag! (On a side note, I *have* lost 2 pounds in the 10 days I've been gluten free. And I ain't even tryna lose weight!)

What did you want to be as a child?
**A teacher. To this day, I find myself walking through Staples, 'decorating' a classroom in my head. I just rose to a new level of dorkdom in your head, I know.

What do you want to be now?
**A nurse. Without a single doubt in my mind that's what I want to be. I can decorate the nurses station, right?

What is your favorite song?
**"Green Eyes" by Coldplay will always be a fave--that was what Mr. Lukie & I danced to for our "first dance."

Which is you favorite country/state, and why?
**I'm biased. Born and raised in California. And while the state may be completely broke and we have no water, I love it here :)

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
**Home. And Mr. Lukie would be there ;)

What are your most challenging goals right now?
**These damn pre-requisites for nursing school while working full time. And learning how to be a good wife. That man deserves the best, and dammit, I'm going to be it!

What is your 5 year plan?
**I'm currently 27. In 5 years, I will be 32. In that period of time, I'd like to:
-Get accepted into a nursing program.
-Purchase a home.
-Graduate said nursing program.
-Pass the NCLEX (nursing exam for licensure).
-Start a family. By 32, we may have 2 spawn running around, who knows.

What is your favorite sport to watch?
**Baseball, football & volleyball.

What show would you want to be a cast member on (reality included)?
**The Hills. Don't you EVEN start laughing! I can't help it, I love LC!

What is your most prized possession?
**My engagement/wedding ring from Mr. Lukie. Rather than what it looks like being why it's the most prized, what it symbolizes to me, to the world, is why it is my most prized possession.

Name one favorite childhood memory.
**Tough one...but I would have to say when Nicole & I got caught skinny dipping in the river down the railroad tracks from my house. My brother caught us, ran back home and tattled on us.

What is your favorite book of the Bible?
**Proverbs. It is essentially a book of life's lessons that ANYONE can apply, whether they are believers of the Bible or not.

What is your favorite quote?
**"To think that we, as humans, can will ourselves into existence is beyond belief."

Now I tag any one of you who would like to do this...and leave me a comment if you did so I can read your answers :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, got to love jumping off the side with ones ass in the air for a certain brother to view!! :) Don't forget the brilliant cover-up complete with us putting our bathing suits on inside out and trying to play it off as done on purpose! ;)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP