Friday, September 18, 2009

Weekend Task List

Friday:
  • Laundry
  • Clean the house
  • Study for Anatomy test on Thursday
Saturday:
  • Gym
  • Target to exchange some clothes for the welcoming party for our friends new baby girl
  • Welcome Party in Mission Viejo for Katelyn, born a few weeks ago!
  • Meet some guy from CraigsList to sell Mr. Lukie's camper shell to
  • Kay's Jewelers for a cheapy band for me to wear while my wedding ring is sent off to be sized (finally!) I'm really looking forward to having a ring that finally fits :)
  • Draft up my "written declaration," complete with diagrams and explanation as to why I was in the car pool lane (with only one person--me, in my car) to take to the court by Thursday...along with a check for ::gulp:: $62
  • Possibly search for another yummy recipe to bake & send off to the fire station with Mr. Lukie for his shift on Sunday.
Sunday
  • Gym.
  • Study for Anatomy (some more).
  • Ice cream & cake celebration for one of the FF's daughter, who is turning 5.
  • Church

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you on the Anatomy tests! I have three quizzes and one test this upcoming week for the *same* class.
    I'm pretty sure my teacher was a nazi in her previous life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to add email friend to that list!! HAHAHAHA HEHEHEHE LOL, jk!! :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP