Wednesday, October 21, 2009

25 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About Me

  1. I have an extra bone in my right ankle. I had one in my left ankle, as well, but it caused me pain when I was 12, so they had it removed.
  2. I've always been "this religious," but it's since Mr. Lukie and I got married that I felt okay with the possibility of my bloggy friends feeling put off by my openness regarding my beliefs.
  3. I have long toes. And they are the one thing on my physical body that, if told he HAD to, my husband says he would change about me.
  4. The night I met Mr. Lukie, I called my mom & told her I met the boy I was going to marry. (He, on the other hand, didn't realize this until about 1 year later).
  5. I have one green eye. The other eye is 3/4 green and 1/4 brown. It started out as a speck of brown as an infant and has gotten larger and larger with each passing year.
  6. I have never, ever broken a bone.
  7. I got my BA in Psychology because I knew it would be 'easy.'
  8. I can be embarrassingly lewd & crude, so I try and save those moments when it's just the hubs and me.
  9. I grew up on a farm, out in the country. Complete with chickens, cows, horses, pigs, goats, sheep.
  10. I was a member of 4-H and FFA (Future Farmers of America) from about 7th grade until I graduated from high school.
  11. I have castrated, ear-tagged & branded an obscene amount of bull calves.
  12. I played the flute in 6th grade, just because my mom played the flute from grade school through high school.
  13. I started Kindergarten when I was barely 4 years old. Which means I didn't turn 16 until I was a Senior in high school. And I graduated high school, moved out & started college at the age of 17.
  14. I am quite the homebody. I love to make plans to go out on a Friday night, but something happens between plan-making and time to get ready, and I flake.
  15. I have been told on many occasions, by many different people that I have a very bright aura--oranges and pinks, to be exact. I have NO clue what this is supposed to mean.
  16. I won a lingerie contest at a local bar a few years ago. And I still don't know what prompted me to get up on that stage, wearing booty shorts, a lacy bra and stripper shoes.
  17. Which reminds me, I also won a booty-shaking contest in Tijuana, Mexico when I was 19.
  18. I want to make a difference in someones life. Like, a HUGE difference. I just haven't found my calling yet.
  19. I was the hugest tomboy until about the age of 22. Then, something clicked within me & suddenly I started wearing make-up, getting pedicures, painting my nails & sort of paying attention to fashion.
  20. My Kindergarten teacher told my mom that they would have to hold me back a grade if I didn't come out of my shell & stop being so shy. Three months later, he called her in again to tell her I had become far too social & was a distraction to other kids in class.
  21. I wish I had waited until I was married to have sex for the first time.
  22. I knew that I never should have said "yes" when my ex proposed to me. But I did it anyway, because I loved the huge rock he presented me with.
  23. My hair was stick-straight, until about 6 months ago. Suddenly, it's wavy and cute.
  24. I only tell people I have 2 younger siblings--1 brother and 1 sister, when in fact, I have 5 younger siblings. But I don't have a relationship with the other 3 (they're half siblings) so I just don't claim them.
  25. I did a test photoshoot for Reef (as in, the swimwear) when I was 19. I'm so thankful I never pursued it further than that and that my bum isn't plastered on pre-pubescent boys' walls.

2 comments:

  1. Number 20 about kindergarten made me laugh out loud! I love this, and might have to do one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #11!! I would have never guessed that about you!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP