Monday, October 26, 2009

One Year Ago Today. . .

One year ago today, Mr. Lukie told me he loved me. And I, of course, returned his sentiments.


I thought I loved him more than I could ever love him one year ago. But it's amazing how ones heart seems to grow and grow with each passing year...day...hour...minute. Sometimes, I worry that my heart will get too big for my chest, bursting with the love I have for this man.


Truly, my rock. My best friend. My partner in...everything. My lover. My husband. Mine. All. Mine.



4 comments:

  1. This is really sweet Sarah. I hope I feel this way about someone one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww Happy I love you anniversary!! It's amazing what the heart is capable of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't remember our date. Bugger! I'm so happy for you guys! I think though our Cali trip may be postponed now that I have a wedding to eventually plan too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I love you" anniversaries are the best :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP