Thursday, November 12, 2009

NaBloPoMo - Day 12

I was driving home from work last night (minus the traffic, Thank You, Veterans Day!) and was planning out my evening. It went a little something like this:

"Get home to my husband... My HUSBAND?! I'm driving home to my H U S B A N D ? ! Whoa. When did I get old enough to have a husband? Are we really freaking married? I'm driving home to my husband. Holy moly!"

I know...I'm weird. Most of the time, I don't have these freak out moments about having a husband and being married and stuff. But then, sometimes, I totally do. And it's funny because I'll walk in the door or I'll pick up the phone and say to him, "Babe! We're MARRIED! Can you believe you have a wife? I mean, isn't it the weirdest and coolest thing ever?" 

And my loving husband usually responds with a look that says, "you're so weird," a hug, a kiss or two and then a snugglefest.

See? Even my husband thinks I'm weird.

6 comments:

  1. aww so cute I have those moments sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post

    husband, husband, husband. he's my husband. i'm his wife. we have a MARRIAGE.

    OMG.

    yes, i totally understand. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post

    husband, husband, husband. he's my husband. i'm his wife. we have a MARRIAGE.

    OMG.

    yes, i totally understand. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, usually my husband just laughs at all my antics....but we have moments where we look at each other and say, when did we get so oooooold?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're definitely not weird - I feel the same way sometimes! Sometimes it feels like a dream or something!
    I'm glad you entered the giveaway - good luck!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP