Tuesday, November 17, 2009

NaBloPoMo - Day 17


Wow. I truly cannot begin to say thank you enough for your loving support & encouragement via email and comments on my last post. Yesterday was a bad day all around--it started off that way and, thankfully, didn't end that way. Mr. Lukie and I made up and realized, after 24 hours of the Silent Treatment that the whole thing? One big misunderstanding. Of course it was. Because my husband would never do anything to intentionally hurt me, nor I him. We both know this, but it's always difficult to see when you're in the middle of crisis. And for the record, I am completely aware that my day yesterday was nowhere near as bad as a typical day for many people in this world is. I want you all to know that while I complained & whined my way through that post, I DO know how blessed I am to 1- have such an amazing, loving, supportive husband to disagree with, 2- have a vehicle to drive, 3- have health insurance, and 4- have a job to go to (and complain about). So, once again, thank you so much for seeing me through my tirade & for not judging me (at least not openly)  ;)

On a positive note, we received some information yesterday about the surprise I told you I would post about once we had more details and information to give. So while it's not time just yet to reveal the surprise, please continue to pray for us in the hopes that this comes to fruition.

PS: I'm really excited about my new signature down below. So I'm a little behind on the times, but that's not too shocking...

9 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and LOVE it, so cute! You have a new reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay I'm so glad to hear that you and Mr. Lukie made up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear you and your Mr. are all made up now. :) I never feel more loved than when Josiah holds me after we've reconciled over a big fight.

    be sure to hug him extra tight today!

    (and i totally hear you about the holiday thing. if there's anytime when people should NOT be rude, it's the holiday season, but somehow the world we live in is backwards on this thinking. sigh.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo, a surprise - I'll be checking back!
    I'm glad everything worked out okay with you and your hubby - those big fights happen to everyone, but what's important is just working through it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad all is well again :)

    The mouse thing would scare me to death!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I just wanted you to pop over to my blog. You just won the 30 Day Challenge Give-away! Can you email me with your address so that I can mail your gift to you?

    Blessings!
    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am pretty sure the first year of marriage is supposed to be about fighting (silently or really loudly) and then making up ;) It is nice to know that you are having a normal first year and I was not the only one who would go days at a time in silence if I was mad enough!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great perspective. Thanks for sharing your life with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad your bad day didn't last any longer than it did. I just wanted to give you a hug!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP