Friday, November 27, 2009

NaBloPoMo - Day 27



  • Mr. Lukie is on the last 24 hours of his 72 hour shift. I'm SO ready for him to be home.
  • Confession: While I love Thanksgiving, because it's the beginning of the "Holiday Season," and I love to give & show thanks...I'm just *not* a fan of Thanksgiving meal fare. I maybe had 5 bites of turkey, a few bites of stuffing, a tiny sliver of pumpkin pie {store bought...meh}, and of course 1 of my Homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches.
  • I need to find shoes to go with my dress for the Firefighters Christmas Ball next weekend. I have no idea what will look good with it--open toes? booties? strappy? closed toes? silver? black? 
  • And the answer to Wednesday's post? Nancy's My beautiful new SLR! Played with her a bunch yesterday & am still trying to learn how to use her. My goodness, there are so many settings & options--and I am a complete dolt when it comes to photography. Looks like I'll be doing lots and lots of research before I can actually take beautiful photos like I see so many of you ladies do!
  • Mrs. Life Accounts is doing her first giveaway from her gorgeous Etsy store--lots of fab jewelry! Go check it out, leave her a comment & become a follower for chances to win a piece of your choice :) Me? My heart is set on the Sea Green Drop Necklace.

5 comments:

  1. I would probably wear something similar to what that girl is wearing with the dress on the Macy's page... I actually really like those shoes hehe. I think booties might be too clunky since the dress is so short. I'd definitely do black open toes or strappy...although silver could do too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I was thinking what Nancy just said about liking the shoes the girl is wearing in the pic. I was also thinking the same thing about the booties not being right. And, while I normally like silver shoes, I think black would be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these, but with a higher heel

    http://www.zappos.com/product/7600346/color/99

    or these:

    http://www.zappos.com/rsvp-hart-black-satin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree, Lisa!! Love the 2nd pair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fill up on all the sides but I don't like to eat turkey on Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP