Sunday, November 29, 2009

NaBloPoMo - Day 29




* After having Thursday-Sunday off, I've decided that I would like to only work 3 or 4 days a week.


* I have a hot date on Monday night with Mr. Lukie. We will imbibe Festive Cocktails while placing Festive Christmas decor throughout our humble abode. 


* Baby Girl came with a 1.5 hour long "instructional" DVD. I've pretty much watched it all weekend long and cannot wait to get out there & start MAKING photos ;)


* I purchased a Pledge Fabric Sweeper at Target today. I haven't used it yet, but I really, really hope it works. I'm so over this dog hair everywhere. Seriously! And, it was only $4.69. 


* Oh! I had an epiphany today. Remember Mr. Lukie's comment about me becoming a great wife? Well. Duh. Because I'm not working full-time AND going to school full time AND planning a wedding. No wonder I've become such a great wife--I've actually had the time in my schedule to do so!


* And I'm back on the bandwagon, guys. No falling off this time, either. I AM going to get back into my routine of doing CrossFit work outs 3 days on, 1 day off. I AM going to get back into Zone Diet eating (without being too obsessive about it). I'm just so done with feeling Blah. And I'm tired of looking thin, but feeling out of shape.


* Have I mentioned lately how AWESOME God is? If I haven't, He is!! So many wonderful, amazing blessings in our life lately. So many wonderful, amazing things I want to share with you, my friends. In time, when I find the words to tell the stories without sounding like I'm boasting. Because every time I type it out, that is how I feel it comes across. And that is the last thing I want, in explaining God's amazing gifts to Mr. Lukie and me.

5 comments:

  1. I never ever get the feeling like your boasting AT ALL!! I feel like you're a very very grateful person, and it reminds me to be grateful for the things that I have too :) You're one of the most grateful persons I know and I love that about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Nancy! That really meant a lot to me, to read that comment from you. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had the time in my schedule to be really good at all my wifely duties! Enjoy it.
    Good for you on the working out schedule - I was doing great this summer at staying in shape, but I've been slacking a bit lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great date night tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great date night tonight!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP