Monday, November 30, 2009

NaBloPoMo - Day 30


Today is the last day of NaBloPoMo. And to be honest? I'm not the least bit sad. Surprisingly, I met this challenge--even if it meant upheaving myself from the warmth of my bed one evening at 9:30pm to sputter something...anything!...out because I received a reminder from my dear childhood friend, Nikki, that I hadn't posted a blog for that day. 


While I'm not sad that NaBloPoMo is over so that I no longer have to post every day...I AM sad that my "Unread" items in my Reader will decrease significantly. I'm not quite sure how I will pass the hours at work now. So. Um. For those of you who were participating in NaBloPoMo...can you just keep going right on through December? It would really make my day go by much faster. 


I'm just sayin'...


XOXO,

1 comment:

  1. Booooooooooooo!!! :( I am still sad!! :) You have made my month!! :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP