Thursday, November 5, 2009

New 'Do...For Realsies!

Remember when I posted about searching for a new 'do because 1- I am WAY overdue for a cut (seriously, you don't even want to know when I had my hair cut last...) 2- I am so bored with my hair.

Anyway. I FINALLY made a hair appointment for this Saturday. And, of course, I'm looking through millions of pictures online and I cannot, for the life of me, pick one.

My requirements: 

*maintain the length (so, sorry, but no super cute bobs this time)
*something trendy & fun...I'm tired of feeling like I have boring hair!
*something easy to maintain--I'm not a "hair" girl and I rarely, if ever           use product (this includes hairspray...and yes, I'm being serious)
*bangs are "meh" in my book. I have a funky cowlick in the very front of my head, causing my  bangs to "split" across my forehead, so the super cute, super blunt straight across bangs are a no-go for this girl
*I have, in case you haven't already noticed, quite the forehead (so much so that some very mean girls called me Fivehead in high school for a year)

Here are some of the styles I love (and yes, I realize that some of these styles totally don't meet my requirements):















And I know I asked in the previous post, but...any suggestions, this time around? ;)

6 comments:

  1. I love Kate Hudson's look and I've always wanted bangs, but have the same problem.
    So you had a short hair cut? I don't recall that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So no cut and no bangs? That really just leaves you with layers or a new color....

    I love the photos but it look as though those are a bit "high maintance" to me...I see lots of curling irons going into those 'do's!

    You could always try new products too. I like those texturizing sprays. I usually just apply when my hair is still wet and it dries with a nice wave :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with Jennifer Aniston's hair in that pic. The long, wavy, and very slightly off center that she and the Kates are sporting is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with Jennifer Aniston's hair in that pic. The long, wavy, and very slightly off center that she and the Kates are sporting is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote the Jennifer Aniston look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHA........five head!! I know this has nothing to do with your asking about suggestions, but I just had to tell you that I tell our five head story to all my new classes (yes, you are included in my story) because I have finally accepted it. Stupid Jeanette P. always called me five head too!! :(

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP