Monday, November 16, 2009

Punk'd

Mr. Lukie worked on Halloween this year and since it was a Saturday, he left early in the morning while I slept away. Later that morning, I got up and made breakfast. I opened the silverware drawer to find this:


It was early & the first time I'd ever seen this little creature. I slammed the drawer shut, screamed like a girl and then realized that Mr. Lukie was working a 48-hour shift & I was going to have to deal with this dilemma myself. I slowwwwly opened the drawer again to see the little creature still in the same exact spot. That's when I realized I had been totally PUNK'D.


Thus began our little game of "hide the mouse" over the past few weeks. Tonight, I found Mr. Mouse here:


Mmhmm. There he is, staring me in the face from inside the microwave. But do you know where Mr. Lukie had to find him in order to put him in the microwave last night? He had to find him in the bin we keep the dog food in. Must have scooped him up in the cup and poured him into one of their food bowls when he fed them last night. I can't wait until he discovers Mr. Mouse's new hiding spot :)

7 comments:

  1. Me personally would have had a heart attack! I don't like those jokey "jokes" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh that's hilarious I would've flipped out but then probably laugh hysterically. I may have to try this on Mr. A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, my husband *should* know better than to do this to me. I spook way too easy. There have been times when he walked into our bedroom but I didn't see or hear him, only to turn around and scream at the top of my lungs because I wasn't expecting him there. LOL.

    That being said, during my freshman year of college, me and my roommate had to get a REAL rat out of my parent's house (we were all alone..what's the use of having all brothers when they're not there when needed???) using only a pasta strainer and a garbage bag. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! How cute - I love that you guys have a game like that! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha!

    Glad to hear that fun has returned :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I would have thought this was funny 2 days ago, but now I am a giant scaredy cat. Read my latest post about our live mouse dilemma!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP