Thursday, December 24, 2009

From the Lukie's House to Yours...




You made it--welcome!



Come on in...it's a little chilly out.


You love our poinsettia's? Why, thank you! So do we!


There she is! All lit up & decorated (sans star on top--oops!)


Some of our favorite ornaments...


'Our 1st Christmas' ornament








Decor on the coffee table





Being married to a FF means getting FF themed EVERYTHING!
It's a good thing we love it :)


If you had more time, I'd invite you to drink some hot cocoa 
at the dining room table with me. Maybe next time?


Thank you for stopping by the Lukie household...we're so glad you did! We wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas Eve. 



8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, I love your beautiful home and the decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, love the nutcracker! Wishing you a very merry Christmas as well. Your house looks so nice, I love red doors, especially for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Merry Christmas!

    Blessings,

    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my I have so many posts to catch up on!!

    This was so fun! I love getting a glimpse of other peoples holiday decor!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP