Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Happy Dance



The sugary sweet Katie Beth over at This is Katie gave me this super fun Happy 101 Blogger Award. I am supposed to tell you 10 things that make me do the 'happy dance.' And while I may be a little ol' white girl, I got some moooooves like you've never seen before!  



1. Massages. Oh, so glorious!


2. My husband. Especially wearing a perfectly fitting tee. Or, better yet, not wearing a tshirt at all :)


3. The extra large box of Gobstoppers.


4. Pedicures.


5. Having a husband who supports me wholly in e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. I do. This next season of life is one that is making both of us do the happy dance!


6. Having 20 minute phone conversations with my almost-5-year-old sister about things like: her favorite things to eat (peas and corn, mac & cheese and oatmeal), do I like spicy stuff?, her favorite things to drink (apple juice & chocolate milk), where is Lukie?, wanting to be a firefighter just like Lukie when she grows up, and other very important matters.


7. Getting to go on calls with Mr. Lukie when I'm visiting him at the Fire Station. There is something SO cool about having your husband drive a 42 foot fire engine with you on board.


8. A lumpy, mostly deaf, old black (and now white, too) dog curl up behind my knees when I'm lying on the couch.


9. Brand new pens, markers, notebooks, binders. Basically, school supplies. And of course, I make sure that all of them color coordinate!


10. Fitting into the jeans I wore in high school. Genetics make me do the happy dance!


Now I am supposed to award some other bloggy friends...
                                   ...but I'm kinda at a loss, since I love all of my bloggy friends so much. If you're reading, and you want to...you've been granted this Award.


XO,


3 comments:

  1. Man, I would LOVE to still fit into my high school jeans right about now, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally going to steal this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love brand new pens, notebooks and binders too! I think everytime I go to the store I end up buying one lol!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP