Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wedded Wednesday - Q&A Time!


Wedded Wednesday is a collaboration
of married bloggers sharing their inspirations,
anecdotes, struggles and thoughts regarding
the amazing union of two separate people, as one.

For Wedded Wednesday today, I wanted to open up my blog to questions from you all. You can ask me (or Mr. Lukie) anything at all--it doesn't have to be a marriage or relationship based question. Ask your question(s) in the comments section, or email directly to me: mrslukie@gmail.com. 

And, I allow Anonymous comments on my blog, so if you lurkers out there who still wish to remain nameless have any questions, I'd love to answer them!

If there are enough questions to do so, I'll begin answering them on Friday :)

XO,

8 comments:

  1. You don't have to share any, but I saw on your 101 in 1001 that you did Boudoir Pics--what was that experience like?

    Also, what's been both the easiest and hardest parts of being married thus far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh fun/ I love these. Let's see What do you do for a living? If you could spend a free day just the 2 of you what would you spend it doing? How would you describe your sense of style?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any furless kiddos in the near future?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Were you always a Christian? If not what changed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one's for Sarah:

    What's the starting engine pressure for a 400 foot hose lay of 2 1/2" hose flowing 150 GPM through a fog nozzle, with an elevation gain of 60 feet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do I remember correctly that you are going to be a nurse? If so, what kind of nursing do you want to do?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How many kids to you want to have, and when do you want to start having them?

    Dangerous questions, I know. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh these are already some great questions!! Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP