Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wedded Wednesday - The Little Things


Wedded Wednesday is a collaboration
of married bloggers sharing their inspirations,
anecdotes, struggles and thoughts regarding
the amazing union of two separate people, as one.



He's not afraid to goof around & act like a kid from time to time.



He's a natural with kids. I guess it kinda comes with the territory ;)



He's ALWAYS on my team. Even when he disagrees with me.



He's a complete goofball--he'll do anything to make me laugh.



See? Anything to make me laugh :)



He's romantic. And sweet. And mushy. 
(Just don't tell the guys)



He's adventurous & outdoorsy. A "Man's Man."



He's competitive. Who challenges their fiance to a pull up contest 
during their Engagement Photo session? My man.



He's athletic.



And he looks good being athletic :)



He just looks good, period.



And I--WE--are so blessed.

It's the Little Things that keep a happy, healthy marriage.




13 comments:

  1. Aww love these especially the one with the dog pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so sweet! Totally cracking up over him and the dog smiling. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Great reminder!

    PS- Do you wakeboard too? It is literally one of my favorite things in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. wow wow wow. I LOVE this!! You should make this into a scrapbook! hehe.

    I might steal this idea, if I can find enough photos featuring mr.hatesphotos hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got yourself a good man, Sarah! I loved this post! He seems like quite a character.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling post and I am so happy for you that you are blessed with such an amazing man! Ha ha, I love the pic of him grinning next to that picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! I just read your new post and congrats on the success in getting fit!

    I love these pix and congrats on getting so fit. You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww such a cute post! I love the dog/husband smile comparison!

    I like your 101 things - Just go donate blood - I was scared but it's not as bad as you think. I'm working up the courage to donate platelets now!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP