Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wedded Wednesday - Love, Today Is...





Wedded Wednesday is a collaboration
of married bloggers sharing their inspirations,
anecdotes, struggles and thoughts regarding
the amazing union of two separate people, as one.

Today, love to me is:
  • listening, and telling me that everything is gonna be alright
  • reminding me that I am intelligent and successful--even if there are setbacks
  • telling me not to worry about the money, the time, or the future
  • reminding me that there is a Plan that I am not aware of, and to just let go
  • listening while I blubber incoherently, even if I am cutting into your time with the guys
...YOU. Being incredible, amazing, wonderful YOU. Thank you, my sweet husband.

{I will elaborate on the vagueness of this post later in the week, when I've composed myself & can type for longer than 5 minutes without crying}

14 comments:

  1. Aww, hope everything is ok! I have to be reminded of such things, also. Especially the intelligent and successful part, I like hearing that. (grin) But seriously, I'm so thankful to have a Hubby who listens. It's the best thing, ever.
    And, I'm sorry, but I ate the guac. Now I'm begging the Lord, plllleeeease don't let me get sick and puke, and then I'll hate Mexican food for the next 6 months. That would be most unfortunate.

    Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you've been going through some setbacks - everything will be okay! This was a sweet post - it's such a blessing to have an understanding husband. I'm praying for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. = ( Hope you feel better soon/ hope everything is ok!! Everything wiil be ok, even if its not right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs! Hope everything is okay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everything is ok! Like you said, there is a plan- just trust that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope things are well with you. I totally understand the sentiment of this post though. Right after I found out that I was pregnant, I was a total MESS--"How will we afford it? How will we make it work? This wasn't supposed to happen this soon!" Justin was so wonderful and reassuring. Looking back, it made me fall in love all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw! Hurray for an awesome, supportive and understanding hubby. Praying for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope things get better soon. This was a really sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh hunny, I'm so glad to hear that Mr. Lukie has been by your side and your support.

    ReplyDelete
  10. At least you have an amazing hubby to help get you through all your trials. Keep your chin up :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im sorry that you are feeling down, Sarah....Love you. Hope everything has gotten better. Email me if you need to talk. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You certainly do have a good man. And he has a wonderful wife. In it through thick and thin.

    I hope you are feeling better. What a blessing to have a partner through tough days.

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi lady, just checking in. The last two posts have been WW and I'm a little concerned . . .

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP