Thursday, May 6, 2010

Frugal Finds!

I had to run errands yesterday. You know how some errands can be fun (like going to Target or CVS) and some errands can be dreadful (like going to the post office or to the market)? Yesterday was a "fun errand" day...it included both Target and CVS!! I found some great deals that I just had to share with you all:


Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid, $2.69 at Target. $1.00 off coupon=$1.69.


Nivea Touch of Bliss Body Wash (in Apricot Blossom), $4.88 at CVS. $4.00 off coupon=$.88 


Embellished Neck Knit Tank by Xhilaration, in gray $16.99 at Target. 50% off=$8.50

And I got lots of other stuff, too...paper towels, sandwich bags (we use tupperware & reusable ALL the time, but sometimes you just *need* a sandwich bag!), deoderant, face wash...but that stuff is all boring.


Oh. And these.
Cynthia Vincent Gladiator Wedge Sandals, $29.99 at Target. Right now, I'm merely drooling over these, hoping to make them mine. But until they go on sale, (or are purchased as a gift...iwearasize10), then I'll just continue to pine for them.


6 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love a good deal! Great finds, and cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you on those shoes...can we give them as gifts to each other?? Haha! = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally want those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought some seventh generation cleaner at Target yesterday! Wish I knew it was made with thyme oil though as I HATE how thyme smells, ick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha..you sound just like me with your frugalness. Jim and I sit down every Sunday with the ads and coupons and see how much money we can save :) The best part though is when you can MAKE money off of these deals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great deals!! I want those shoes, too!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP