Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Schooooool's Out For Summer!

I took my Anatomy final tonight. I KNOW I aced it. {This suspicion will be confirmed on Monday the 17th at 3pm}.


For now, I will take the next few days to relax, de-stress, read a novel or three and catch up with friends. Then, it's on to pack-pack-packing for the big move come May 30th.


And then I gear up for summer classes in June. But we won't talk about that right now. We're celebrating the fact that the Spring semester is OVER and I survived!


7 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!! Awesome job girl. Nothing is better than walking out of a final knowing you are done for awhile ANNNDDD that you feel good about the results! ;) Congrats and enjoy your R&R, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Enjoy your few weeks of freedom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome feeling!!! Don't think about starting classes in June...focus on the fact that you just finished another semester and you're one step closer to being done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooooo! I bet it is so nice to be done.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP