Thursday, October 14, 2010

Seeking Prayer Warriors

I'm so sorry that this post is coming at you out of left field, but I don't know where else to turn. 

I am seeking out my Prayer Warriors today to keep my friend and fellow CrossFit gym member, Christian, in prayer today. Last night, he left the gym because he wasn't feeling well. 30 minutes later, he was found in the parking lot collapsed behind his car, vomiting & nearly unconscious, calling out for help. A gym member heard him & called 911.

He suffered a spontaneous intracerebral brain hemorrhage and  is scheduled for surgery this morning to remove blood from his brain. He is currently in ICU with a stent in his brain to relieve some of the pressure.

Please, keep him, his family, the doctors and the nurses in your prayers. I will be back later to update you all as I know more.








8 comments:

  1. Goodness, that is awful. Will say a prayer for Christian's healing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!! Prayers coming his way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Father God, be with man. I pray that you would bring healing to his body. Please give the doctor's wisdom so they can help him. I pray that whatever happens you will be glorified and people be drawn to you.

    In Jesus' Name,
    Amen

    I'm so sorry about this. It hurts when others are hurting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tons of prayers coming his way. Man that is insane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is terribly frightening. I will definitely pray, especially for peace for his family members and good judgement for the hands of the doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely praying and hoping for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be praying for him, his family, his friends, and the doctor's and nurses caring for him today. Please keep us updated Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP