Thursday, October 14, 2010

Update on Christian


Christian is out of surgery & his doctor is very pleased with the way things went. The next 48 hours are critical in Christian's recovery & future. His age and fitness are huge factors in his recovery time--he is only 22, and is a very fit individual. Please also keep his young daughter in your prayers, friends. The prayers are working and we are all feeling God's hands in this situation.

I will be stopping by the hospital later this afternoon to check on his family and pray with them. After my visit, I will update again with the information I am given.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Life is so, so precious. I am reminded today that every moment you have is precious and you are not promised the next one. Hug your kids, kiss your spouse, call your parents and be kind to strangers.



4 comments:

  1. Wow! So glade the surgery went well. It's unbelievable to me that a 22 year-old had a spontaneous bleed like that. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad his surgery went well. Hoping for a full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying! Saw the posts late because I haven't been online much today, but I'm praying now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear the surgery went well - how scary! Praying the recovery goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP