Friday, November 5, 2010

30 Days of Thanks, Days 1-5

I've been participating in the "30 Days of Thanks" thing going on in Facebook Land...and thought that it would be a good idea to bring over to Blog Land {especially since I've been neglecting it so} Since I'm already behind, I'll post Days 1-5:

Day 1: Today, I am thankful for my health.

Day 2: Today, I am thankful to live in a country that affords me the opportunity to make my voice heard by voting.

Day 3: Today, I am thankful for friends who become family.

Day 4: Today, I am thankful for my husband. I feel so blessed to have been given him to experience this wonderful thing called marriage with.

Day 5: Today, I am thankful for a job that I truly enjoy doing. Getting paid to do it is just an added bonus.

{Oh, you didn't know that I got a job? Besides the super duper part time MOPS child care thing, I mean? Well, be on the lookout for a new update from me very, very soon. Lots of changes in the Lukie household these days and I'm excited to share them with you!}

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear what they are! I read a wonderful book called "A Journey of Gratitude" by Nancy Leigh Demoss. Very insightful.

    Also, as I was sitting in the waiting room at the children's hospital and a little girl came up to me and my son and smiled, I saw that she was missing most of her hair and had some kind of patch stuck to her arm. It made me so grateful for the little health problems my children have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Sarah, I love this. I started a calendar about a month ago, each day I write down something that made me smile. It was an idea inspired by a book I'm reading- The Power Of A Positive Mom. It's so easy to get caught up and take things for granted. This is a way for me to document all the things big and small that I am grateful for- the things that make me smile! Excited to hear more about all the new changes in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Can't wait to hear what the new changes are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear about your new job!!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP