Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Reunited & It Feels So Good!

It's so nice to be reuniting with my blog once again. There isn't a whole lot to blame my absence on, but merely a lack of time to sit down and write a coherent post.

I finished the semester on December 16th, and only needed to score a 59% on my final exam in order to earn an "A" in Microbiology. A 59%, for those of you who have been out of school (lucky ducks) for awhile is a "D." I wasn't too concerned with my abilities of scoring 59%, so I went through the study guide & studied my note cards for about 2 hours, and then went in & took the final. And would you believe that I scored an 87%?! Overall, I scored a 92% in the class, which I am very, very pleased with.

Which brings me to my next point.

I won't be going back to school next semester, as originally planned...

But that is another post for another day. Stay tuned for tomorrow's post, where I will tell you all about the change of plans, and how things just always seem to work out for the best, even though we never could have seen it coming.

It's a God thing.

6 comments:

  1. Glad you are back!! Congrats on Micro...you kicked booty! I know that had to feel so good!

    Looking forward to hearing what's up for next semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to have you back :) can't wait to hear about your change of plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for your post tomorrow! :) Welcome back! We've missed you. And congrats on your score. Excited to hear about what's coming for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your grades! I'm sure you're very pleased! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm excited to hear about tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't just leave us hanging like this!! I can't wait for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP