Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bon Voyage!

The Mister and I are off on a 1 week vacay on this:


Porting in:



{Cozumel, where we'll rent ATV's and explore the ancient Mayan ruins}

As well as porting in:
{The Grand Cayman Islands, where we'll swim with dolphins}

This is a mandatory work trip for me, where Mr. Lukie is highly encouraged to come along...as my guest! It also couldn't come at a better time. Life has been hectic around here lately, between Baby Stuff, Work (for both of us), and the low energy level of a certain chick living in this house. 

Today, in preparation for our voyage, I did a little shopping (ahem, flowy sundresses are SO my friend!), and got a much needed mani/pedi at Happy Nails. Have you tried the Shellac nail polish? If you haven't--you MUST! I got my first mani (and pedi!) using Shellac polish today. I never get mani's at the salon anymore because by the time I get out to my car, I've already messed up at least one nail, and by the time I get home, I've messed up another. Within 2 days time, the color on the tips are completely worn off from typing, and the polish has begun to chip from lifting weights & washing dishes. Shellac claims to stay chip free for up to 14 days. I'm already through Day 1 without *any* signs of damage, which is a first for me. I'll let you know how they hold up on the cruise...

Have a fabulous week & I'll be sure to post an update when we return!

6 comments:

  1. I have been doing shellac on my nails for over 6 months.....I adore it. I have only had 1 or 2 times where it didn't stay put for 2 full weeks. and I am pretty hard on my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going on our cruise next month and I am SO excited!!! We have never been on one but have heard wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP