Wednesday, March 16, 2011

10w1d - Definitely Pregnant!

I missed the 9 week update due to absolute insanity last week. And, um. Did anyone else realize that today is March 16th and we are HALF WAY through the month of March already? Time needs to slow down!

The pics for this week will be changing a bit--I'll be doing both from a profile shot, but 1 bare & 1 clothed (instead of a pic from the front).
   



How far along?  10 weeks, 1 day

Total weight gain/loss? Math isn't my best subject...at my first OB appointment, I thought I had gained 7lbs. Turns out, it was only 5lbs. And I weighed myself at the gym today, and I'm still at that same 5lbs. Woohoo!

Maternity clothes?  I ordered my first pair of maternity jeans and am waiting for them to come in. I'm stuck in yoga pants these days, and I'm tired of feeling frumpy. 

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep?  Hit or miss right now. I'm sleeping 9 or 10 hours each night (still waking 2 or 3 times to pee), but some nights I just lay there and toss and turn.

Best moment last week? Getting the nursery cleared of our extra furniture & Christmas decorations so we can start getting the room ready for Baby Lukie.


Movement?  Not yet. Looking forward to this, though! 

Food cravings?  Root beer. Sherbet ice cream. I gave in to the root beer craving over the weekend and had a can of Mug Root Beer (caffeine free, of course). I've yet to give in to the sherbet ice cream craving. It sounds good, but I don't *have* to have it. Maybe it's not a craving, after all?

Gender? We won't find out until birth day...but I am still totally feeling girl. 

Labor signs? Ha. Not even close.

Belly button in/out? 100% in.

What I miss: Having clothes that fit me.

What I am looking forward to: Our next appointments--OB and midwife. My maternity jeans arriving (hope they fit & are comfy & cute!) Date night with my baby daddy this week.

Milestones: Baby Lukie is no longer an embryo, but has moved on up to a fetus! And is the size of a kumquat. And his/her vital organs are fully operating. Way cool!

8 comments:

  1. I always thought maternity jeans were lame and frumpy until I got a pair from Kohl's. Never again will I think that way! I'll be so sad going back to regular jeans when I'm not pregnant anymore, haha. They're awesome.

    Your belly is so cute! Such a teeny bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty exciting development! You still look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what an adorable baby bump! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! You have quite the bump already! :) SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog. Yeah 10 weeks. How exciting, Excited to watch your baby bump grow. COngrats:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know you were expecting until I saw your comment on my blog. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so cute and tiny! I hope the pregnancy is going well thus far!

    Also...I would definitely recommend getting a belly band (they sell one at Target). It will help you stay in pre-pregnancy clothes so much longer! Hopefully it will help you combat the frumpy feeling. I know that's no fun! (But you look adorable. Seriously!)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP