Thursday, March 24, 2011

11w2d - Belly's A-Changin'!

 

 
 
How far along?  11 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain/loss? 3lbs {I lost 2lbs in the last 4 weeks}

Maternity clothes?  Still waiting on those maternity jeans to come in. Wearing all of my regular clothes, but altering most of them to fit comfortably :)

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep?  It's been great this past week!

Best moment last week? Mr. Lukie was off work for 6 days, so we were able to spend a lot of quality time together. We also got Baby Lukie's room painted...I'll post photos soon.

Movement?  Not yet. Looking forward to this, though! 

Food cravings? I posted last week about sherbet ice cream. I finally gave in to the sherbet ice cream craving and had a scoop for dinner the other night.

Gender? We won't find out until birth day...but this week, I'm feeling boy!
 
Labor signs? Ha. Not even close.

Belly button in/out? In, but it's a shallow little button these days. At only 11 weeks, I am fairly certain that I will have an outie by the end of this pregnancy.

What I miss: Aside from having clothes that fit me, nothing really. I'm truly loving being pregnant so far.

What I am looking forward to: Our next midwife appointment. Reading through the STACK of "homework" my OB gave us to sort through.

Milestones: I think my belly is now starting to look more "pregnant-like" instead of just a bump below my belly button. My entire torso has that 'rounded' look that imitates a 'real' pregnant belly. Pretty exciting stuff!
 
Also, from BabyCenter.com: 
Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden.
She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming.

13 comments:

  1. cute! Can't wait to see the room photos! It amazes me that at 11wks, its already up to the size of a fig! 11wks just doesn't seem that long on the scale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. still looking great! and will we get a sneak peek of the nursery? I'd love to see what you're doing, since you're not finding out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing the nursery! You don't even look pregnant yet, but I know when you're the one going through the changes, it feels like you do! I felt like I really looked pregnant at 14 weeks, and now I look back and chuckle a little. :-) Can't wait to see pics of the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww you look so cute - i love your tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, exciting! You look cute ... and fun to read that you are loving being pregnant! I loved it too, such an amazing time. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're looking great!!! And how nice that you and your husband got to spend so much time together this week! Can't wait to see the pics of the color you painted the nursery :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Congrats..I have not been here in a while.
    Hoping all is well.

    Congrats...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa baby belly! you totally popped this week. How freaking exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP