Saturday, April 23, 2011

15w4d - Feeling Great!



How far along?  15 weeks, 4 days (pic was taken at 15w3d, though)

Total weight gain/loss? +6lbs (I think...I weighed myself at the gym on Tuesday & haven't weighed in for almost 3 weeks)

Maternity clothes?  Mix of maternity & regular. But, mostly yoga pants & t shirts.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep?  Still sleeping well, but it's getting a little awkward to move around/get comfortable after I wake up to use the restroom.

Best moment last week? Dinner with girlfriends on two separate nights, and *finally* making it to the Praying Wives group at church again. I have missed the past several months due to not being able to get out of bed early enough to make it.

Movement?  Not yet, that I can be sure of. I've been feeling these weird little movements in my belly for a few days, only a few times a day. I can't chalk them up to the baby, but they certainly aren't gas/indigestion, so I'm not sure yet...
Symptoms?  Same lower back/tail bone pain.

Food cravings? None.

Gender? We won't find out until birth day...but I'm feeling girl.

Labor signs? Ha. Not even close.

Belly button in/out? In, but shallow.

What I miss: Although I'm not missing much, as I LOVE being pregnant...I do miss the fact that I really can't get much relief from my allergies/sinus infection thing I have going on right now.

What I am looking forward to: Our midwife appointment next week. Feeling the baby move in the next few weeks (fingers crossed!)

Milestones: Having someone recognize that I am pregnant while doing some shopping at CVS! So...it was an 11 year old girl that used to help me in my MOPS classroom last year. But, the fact that she said, "Ohmygosh! Are you pregnant?!" when she saw me, leads me to believe that, obviously, it's somewhat noticeable (if you know me).

From BabyCenter:
Your growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple). She's busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although her eyelids are still fused shut, she can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, she's likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but she is forming taste buds. Finally, if you have an ultrasound this week, you may be able to find out whether your baby's a boy or a girl! (Don't be too disappointed if it remains a mystery, though. Nailing down your baby's sex depends on the clarity of the picture and on your baby's position. He or she may be modestly curled up or turned in such a way as to "hide the goods.")

4 comments:

  1. I started feeling Wyatt around 16 weeks, but I couldn't be absolutely sure it was him until 18 weeks - so I wouldn't be surprised if it was the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I felt Eli around 18 weeks and it was amazing! It was so faint but I knew it was him because it was right after I had caffeine and the flutters were so low there was no way it could have been indigestion. So excited for you to feel the baby!

    And you look great as always. And yay for feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. more exciting changes! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt Brayden move around 17-18 weeks, so you could be feeling baby!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP