Wednesday, May 18, 2011

19w1d - Already? :(



How far along?  19 weeks, 1 day

Total weight gain/loss? +12lbs

Maternity clothes?  Time to go shopping...again. NONE of my regular tops fit me. And I'm totally being made fun of at the gym because my tank tops show about 1 inch of my belly. Apparently, we've had a growth spurt.

Stretch marks? Still none. But from what I understand, now is when they might make their first appearance. Joy.

Sleep?  Great! Most of the time, I don't even remember getting in bed.

Best moment last week? Seeing Baby Lukie again. My first prenatal yoga class--LOVE! Ordering new carpet for the house--yay!

Movement?  I feel Baby moving every day now! Usually in the midmorning, after I've come home from the gym & am relaxing on the couch, or late in the evening, just before I go to bed.
Symptoms?  Aside from the swollen belly and ever growing tatas? Not much, really. Though, I'm starting to feel fatigued again these days when I push myself too hard.

Food cravings? Nope. I will admit, ice cream sounds good at all times. But it's not in the 'craving' category. Yet.

Gender? We will find out on Birth Day.

Labor signs? Just the super fun Braxton Hicks that like to visit every so often. Gotta get the body prepped for D-Day, I suppose.

Belly button in/out? Still just chillin', as flat as can be.

What I miss: With a week as emotionally draining as mine has shaped up to be (already), I have to admit that I wish I could have a glass or two of wine tonight.

What I am looking forward to: Midwife appointment tomorrow (the first Mr. Lukie will miss...sad!) Dinner with the besties on Sunday night. The "BIG" ultrasound next Wednesday.

Milestones: None, really. Unless you count the fact that I am asked every.single.day. now, "When are you due?" And I have to say, I love that people aren't scared to ask, because it means that I don't just feel pregnant, but look it at all times now, too :) Oh, and when asked today how far along I am, I said, "19 weeks...creeping up on that 5 month mark!" and her response? This glorious, wonderful, amazing stranger? "Well, you look absolutely perfect!" I could have kissed her right then and there!

8 comments:

  1. Mark my word - You will not get one lousy, stinkin' stretch mark. I'll put money on it :) And then I'll hate you for being so darn lucky!

    But in all seriousness, if you're interested in something to soothe that itchy skin down the road, I've tried just about everything and have my faves.

    Looking hot as ever, mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get stretch marks so it can happen :) Looking beautiful mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking perfect is right! Gotta love sweet people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute! You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer! You look beautiful & sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My stretch marks didn't show up until 35 weeks - I thought I was home-free, and then I got a bazillion on my stomach overnight! It was kind of depressing.
    What a sweet thing for that lady to say! I have to remember that one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, so cute! Can't believe we are almost halfway there!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP