Thursday, June 2, 2011

21w1d


How far along?  21 weeks, 1 day

Total weight gain/loss? According to my records, +13lbs. According to my OB's records, +8lbs. I think I'm liking my OB's records much better ;)

Maternity clothes?  All bottoms. Most tops, though I do mix & match every so often.

Stretch marks? I had a minor freak out yesterday. I looked down at my sides and saw these squiggly little white lines up & down BOTH sides. They appeared out of nowhere! And then...well, then I realized that it was my air brush tan sloughing off. ::ahem:: Stretch mark status is still none.

Sleep?  Pretty crappy and it's making me pretty crabby. I don't know if Baby is waking me up every morning at 4:50am or if it's Mr. Lukie's new snoring thing (what the heck? I thought it was pregnant women who take up snoring for a bit, not their husbands), but whatever it is, it needs to stop, because it makes for a grumpy Mama.

Best moment last week? Seeing the sweetest, most adorable baby EVER at our 20 week ultrasound. Getting new carpet! Ordering the crib & changer. A little weekend getaway to Tubac, Arizona for a wedding.

Movement?  All the time :) My NP commented yesterday at my appointment how much this little one is moving around. I'm a little nervous that this is a sign of what is in store for us. And...the dancing on my cervix? Talk about uncomfortable. Baby L, please keep dancing away in there, but...could you find a stage that isn't my cervix to do so on?
Symptoms?  Sleep is terrible. Starting to get a little lower back pain if I sit or stand in any one position for too long. Other than that, still feeling great.

Food cravings? Gobstoppers.

Gender? We will find out on Birth Day.

Labor signs? Just the super fun Braxton Hicks that like to visit every so often. Still.

Belly button in/out? Still just chillin', as shallow as can be.

What I miss: Nada!

What I am looking forward to: Getting the crib & changer! Once those items are in, we can get the nursery set up. Then, we'll pick out the glider & the rest will wait until Baby L makes his/her appearance.

Milestones: Baby weighs three quarters of a pound and is 10.5" long! Grow, baby, grow!


5 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're already having BH! Craziness. You're looking great mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I have an active little one too. :-) And I'm really upset that you mentioned Gobstoppers... I am trying to say no to these candy cravings! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/165343_532349177974_215301075_31545213_956196_n.jpg

    Our bellies look pretty similar at this point, so I'm putting my guess in as you having a boy :)

    Loving the updates still! So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP