Saturday, July 16, 2011

27w1d - Hellllllo 3rd Trimester!


How far along?  27 weeks, 4 days (pic taken at 27w1d)

Total weight gain/loss? According to my records: +20lbs. According to my OB's records: +15lbs.

Maternity clothes?  Aside from my yoga pants, pretty much everything I wear is maternity these days. Very few non-mat things fit me.

Stretch marks? Nada.

Sleep?  I believe I entered the 3rd tri sleep blues last week.

Best moment last week? Starting our Hypnobabies birthing class {post alllll about it to come}.

Movement?  Still ALL the time! Most especially in my right rib cage.

Symptoms?  Poor sleep. Achey feet. Difficulty bending over. Difficulty putting shoes on {well, anything other than flip flops!}

Food cravings? Nope.

Gender? We will find out on Birth Day :)

Labor signs? Nada.

Belly button in/out? Flat...and it has the faintest beginnings of an outie. Stay tuned!

What I miss: Not being excluded from specific activities. I have been blessed with an amazing job. I was asked to be on a 'special' conference call last week with my boss & the other 4 girls from my team. We were told that we were being sent on an 8-day, all expenses paid trip to Alaska to go fishing & exploring by day, and to be pampered at luxurious accommodations by night--all because of our hard work & dedication over the past 6 months. Well, the trip has been planned for the middle to end of September...when I'll be 36 and 37 weeks pregnant...which means I have to bow out of this trip :(

What I am looking forward to: My first Baby Shower this weekend!

Milestones: I've entered the 3rd trimester! {Depending, of course, upon which source you look to. Some say I entered it at 25 weeks. Some say 27. Some say 28. And yet others say 30. Confusing much?}

4 comments:

  1. :( So sorry to hear you can't attend that trip. It sounds wonderful! Jim and I had to cancel a romantic getaway to a bed n breakfast in October too due to this pregnancy so I kinda understand [although your trip sounds way more fantastic!]. Maybe Mr. Lukie could send you to the spa for a day when that time comes ;) You'll need all the pampering you can get by 36 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear about the hypno babies! I've always wanted a first-hand experience opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I say this every time I comment, but you look fantastic! I can't believe you are already in your 3rd tri. Its crazy how fast it is going!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stinks about the trip! :( But like Andrea said, maybe you could do some local pampering instead!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP