Thursday, July 28, 2011

29w2d - Whoa, Belly!


If you want to see some CRAZY growth, check out last weeks profile of my bare belly versus this week. It's even freaking ME out how noticeable the difference is!


How far along?  29 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain/loss? According to my records: +22lbs. We'll see what my OB says at my appointment next week...

I actually lost 1.5 pounds in the past 2 weeks. Nothing has really changed lifestyle-wise, so I'm not sure how/why I lost, but we'll see if anyone has anything to say about it. Baby is still moving like crazy & I'm still feeling great, so...

Maternity clothes?  Most things are maternity these days.

Stretch marks? Nada.

Sleep?  After going to the chiropractor last week, my sleep has taken a turn for the better! No more achey back/hips! 
Although, the past few nights, I've woken myself up pretty regularly because I'm dreaming about our baby. Holding him, loving on him, nursing him. Yes, him. In my dreams, it's a he. And is it weird that I'm dreaming about nursing him?!

Best moment last week? Being adjusted by the chiropractor, definitely. And washing ALL of the baby laundry :)

Movement?  Still all the time. I've begun doing my kick counts every day. You are supposed to feel your baby move 10 times over the course of 2 hours. My baby? Moves 10 times in 20 minutes, on average. Yeah...

Symptoms?  Achey feet. Peeing every 20 minutes. Pelvic pressure like no other. Oh, and apparently, I've begun to waddle. (Thanks to everyone who has pointed that out!)

Food cravings? Nope.

Gender? We will find out on Birth Day :)

Labor signs? The Braxton Hicks have made a reappearance as of the past few days. My body is definitely prepping itself for Baby L's arrival!

Belly button in/out? Still half a half outie going on.

What I miss: This week? Lifting heavy weights.

What I am looking forward to: CrossFit Games this weekend! Mr. Lukie's birthday on Sunday <3

Milestones: Baby L is weighing about 2 3/4 pounds and is measuring about 16 inches long! Just fattening up over the next 11 weeks!

7 comments:

  1. I had dreams about nursing Wyatt before he was born - I think because I was si worried about breastfeeding within an hour of his birth! So I think it's normal. :-) How interesting that it's a he in your dreams . . . They do say boys move more too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're almost in the single digit weeks! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzy was a "he" in 99% of my dreams, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! :) We are getting SO close!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was working with a pregnant nurse the other night who walked up to me, and said "I just waddled towards you". We had a good laugh about that.

    You are looking GORGEOUS Sarah! I can't wait until I'm preggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You GO Girl! ... Just 10 more weeks to go right?
    Bet you're SO excited!... Looking Amazin' as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking so good and what a cute pregnant belly! I'm excited for you, there is nothing like holding that baby for the first time!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP