Friday, August 26, 2011

32w2d & 33w3d - Playing Catch Up

32w2d
32w2d


32w2d

33w2d

33w2d

33w2d
 
How far along?  33 weeks, 3 days (pics taken 32w2d & 33w2d)

Total weight gain/loss? According to my records: +26lbs. According to my OB's records: +21lbs.

Maternity clothes?  There is nothing more depressing than packing for a trip to a locale where the weather is the complete opposite of the season of maternity clothing you have. It's summertime here, folks (like, 111* summertime today), and it was going to be in the high 30's in Montana last week. Jeans that won't budge past your quads call for a breakdown in the middle of the closet, and an amazing husband who insists on an immediate trip to Motherhood Maternity for 2 new pair of jeans and a cute top. Husband of the Year <3

Short answer: YES, everything I freaking wear is maternity.

Stretch marks? Still nothing!

Sleep?  It's hit or miss. I mean, getting up every 2-3 hours to use the restroom is standard (and has been since about 28 weeks). Some nights, I fall right back to sleep with no problem & no tossing & turning. Other nights, I feel like an insomniac.

Best moment last week? We spent 1 blissful week in Big Sky, Montana. It was a work trip for me (woohoo! Didn't pay for much of anything out of pocket!) and the mister got to tag along. We went fly fishing and had an amazing time. I'll do a separate post on this later in the week, but...neither of us were ready to come home. At all.

Movement?  Still lots of movement, but starting to slow a bit. Baby L is running out of room in there & it's starting to show in his/her movements.

Symptoms?  Your typical 3rd trimester stuff going on, really. Lately, it's been a lot of Baby L poking my cervix, which, for those of you who don't know what that feels like, feels JUST LIKE what goes on at your annual womanly appointment. Yeah, except it happens repeatedly, over the course of, oh...every day.

Food cravings? Cantaloupe!

Gender? We will find out on Birth Day :)

Labor signs? Aside from the fact that baby is resting ON my pubic bone & couldn't possibly get any lower without putting me into labor? No.

Belly button in/out? Outie! I have a very shallow belly button (who knew?) and it looks like it's been turned inside out. Kinda funny :)

What I miss: Seeing my feet. I wasn't aware it was time for a pedicure until it was pointed out to me ;)

What I am looking forward to: Spending some time with my mama & 6-year old sister in Minnesota for a few days. My birthday. And then? Then, hopefully, pure relaxation until Baby L graces us with his/her appearance.

Milestones: Baby L is now about 19.5 inches long & weighs 4.5 pounds, and will be adding half a pound to his/her weight each week until d-day from here on out!

8 comments:

  1. ur so cute! I'm due with our 3rd any day now (due on Aug 31)

    Following along with your blog now! Love, Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations
    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you guys are TOTALLY Pacific Northwest people...just sayin'!

    Also, I love that first top from your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 27.5w and we're heading up from CA to MN this next Friday for 10 days of amazing family time and a visit to the State Fair. Enjoy your travels... and can only hope I look as cute as you do at 33w :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeowch. My mom said when she was pregnant with me, I'd kick her cervix like I was on a trampoline since I was breached. She said it was miserable... plus I was over 2 weeks late. I hope revenge isn't played when it's my time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! I am starting to have problems of my own with the clothing (I am almost 13 weeks!)...starting to not fit too well in tops and bottoms and need to go shopping desperately for my comforts' sake! Hope things continue to progress smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great, as always!!! Enjoy your time in Minnesota! I'm not sure when you will be in the area, but the weather is amazing right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just keep getting cuter and cuter! And gold stars for Mr. Lukie. Enjoy your getaway!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP