Sunday, September 4, 2011

34w5d - 38 Days!

{Sorry for the lack of photos today--I was gifted a new laptop from work for my birthday & haven't yet installed the operating system, so I can't save photos. I'll post them with my 35 week post}
 
How far along?  34 weeks, 5 days

Total weight gain/loss? According to my records: +26lbs. According to my OB's records: +21lbs.

Maternity clothes?  I will no longer be changing the answer to this question, because it's obvious: YES.


Stretch marks? Still nothing!

Sleep?  I'm up every 2 hours to use the restroom. Sometimes I fall right back to sleep, other times, I just lie there. But I'm starting to get used to the lack of sleep & am not feeling as zombie like in the morning when I don't sleep well. Mother Nature's way of prepping me for the life of a new mama :)

Best moment last week? I spent 4 days in Minnesota with my family, which was really nice. It was fun to share Baby L with them. My 6-year old sister just kept saying, "Sissy, you looked a lot skinnier last time I saw you..." 
 
We had our last HypnoBabies class last week, too. Woohoo! We graduated and now just have our practice work to do every day until time to use it.

Movement?  This changes weekly! Still lots of movement, but the movements themselves are slower--no longer jabbing, but rolling. And just today, I saw a little fit stick out wayyyy on my ride side, in my oblique.

Symptoms?  Typical 3rd trimester stuff. I'm just generally uncomfortable at almost all times. (I have a very short torso, thus, I've run out of room faster than most of you long torso-ed mamas do). Honestly? I don't know how I can possibly make it another 6-8 weeks of being pregnant.

Food cravings? Food is just...annoying these days. I can eat a few bites of things here & there, but that's the extent of it. So mostly, I eat all day long.

Gender? We will find out on Birth Day :)

Labor signs? Braxton Hicks. Lots of pelvic pressure.

Belly button in/out? Outie! I have a very shallow belly button (who knew?) and it looks like it's been turned inside out. Kinda funny :)

What I miss: Being able to sit comfortably. Or lie down comfortably. Or stand comfortably. I think you get the idea...

What I am looking forward to: My birthday. My "Fire Wife" baby shower.

Milestones: Baby L is between 4.5 and 5 lbs and anywhere from 18 to 20 inches long now! Only 3 weeks until I'm considered "full term" and only 6 weeks until my "guess date." WOW!

7 comments:

  1. I sooo now how you feel about not feeling like you can make another 6-8 weeks of being pregnant. Been there, done that. I LOVE the labor and birthing part but pregnancy is such a bummer for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl...I am SO THERE with you. These past few days I've been in so much pain. On Saturday night I flopped on the couch, started crying and said to Jim, "How can I be pregnant for another 8 weeks?!??!?! I'm so uncomfortable!". I get ya. We'll get through this together :)

    And boo-ya to no stretch marks yet! Every day is a day closer to keeping that smooth skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your job has some of the coolest perks ever.

    Also, I so remember that feeling of not being able to do it for another 6-8 weeks. Here's hoping Baby L stays in for another couple weeks at least, but maybe not the full 8 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also feel like there is no way I can be pregnant for 4 more weeks! I am running out of room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you are already in the home stretch! It's been so fun to watch! You're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I'm just amazed at how quickly this has gone (for me! LOL)

    You are definitely in the home stretch. Last few weeks are uncomfortable but you can make it!!!

    Do you have names picked out? (sorry if I missed this somewhere).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this post. ;o)

    I am so excited to find out if you will have a little girl or boy. I think it is so fun you are keeping it a surprise.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP