Thursday, September 8, 2011

35w2d - 35 Weeks Down/35 Days To Go!

34w2d

34w2d - In Minnesota

35w1d

35w1d

35w1d
How far along?  35 weeks, 2 days (pics taken at 35w1d)

Total weight gain/loss? According to my records: +28lbs. According to my OB's records: +23lbs.

Maternity clothes?  I will no longer be changing the answer to this question, because it's obvious: YES.

Stretch marks? Still nothing!

Sleep?  Toss & turn, toss & turn. My ribs on the right side, both front & back, are KILLING me. Baby L is still hanging out on my right side, so I'm attributing it to that.

Best moment last week? My super sweet hubby threw me a Labor Day/Birthday BBQ at our house for my 29th birthday!

Movement?  Non-stop. I'm freaking out at the prospect of having a baby that doesn't sleep.

Symptoms?  Typical 3rd trimester stuff.

Food cravings? Nope, none. Man, I was really looking forward to TRUE cravings while being pregnant, but haven't had a single one. Everyone kept saying, "Just wait! They'll come later in your pregnancy!" Still waiting.

Gender? We will find out on Birth Day :)

Labor signs? Braxton Hicks that are painful now. My abs/stomach is SO sore from them :(

Belly button in/out? Outie! I have a very shallow belly button (who knew?) and it looks like it's been turned inside out. Kinda funny :)

What I miss: Today? My husband. Just one of those days that I would have loved to have just laid around & snuggled.

What I am looking forward to: Midwife appointment tomorrow. I pray to God she tells me that all signs point to Baby L making an appearance early.

Milestones: I hit 35/35 (35 weeks/35 days left). Amen!

3 comments:

  1. Lizzy never stopped moving while on the inside too, but she does sleep. Still not through the night, but she does sleep from 730 until 2 or 3 to eat, and then back down until 6 (or later on the weekends). I can't wait to find out what Baby L is!! I hope the last 35 or so days goes quickly for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope baby is getting ready to come out as well! :) I am SO uncomfortable sleeping, it's not even funny. BUT at the same time, I am trying not to wish it away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, as always! Hope Baby L makes his/her appearance soon!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP