Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I've totally become "that" blogger. I blog, blog, blog...before pregnancy and during pregnancy...then, baby makes her arrival & I disappear into the blogosphere ;)

The truth is, these first few months don't lend themselves to much free time in the slightest. During the day, Ella eats every 2-3 hours, naps every 90 minutes or so, and craves attention and play time with Mama. When the little miss is napping, that is my chance to do chores, take a shower, and work. I'm (finally) back to working full time again from home, which is both a blessing and a curse. It's HARD to stick to any type of schedule with a 3 month old, but we're making it work as best we can. Some days, she's attached to me & refuses to go down in her cosleeper, so I put her in the Moby and we get through the day like that. Other days, she's a perfect angel and I can get a lot of stuff done while she's napping.

I hope you all had a very, very Merry Christmas! I'll leave you with a few photos...



7 comments:

  1. You guys are too cute! :) Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. little Ella is so precious! I hope you enjoyed your first Christmas as a mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! So good to knows you guys are doing fine :) Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so sweet!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baby is waaaaay more important than blogging. Don't feel guilty about it. God honors us when we give our time and attention to the gifts he has given us.

    You can always catch up. In fact I'm doing that right now. Since my tonsillectomy, I'm going around visiting my bloggy friends and saying hi. It has been a long time since I have been able to do that!

    Your baby is adorable and I pray that you have wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sarah! Just checking in on you and your sweet family! Hope you guys are doing awesome, and that your little girl is only getting even more beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP