Friday, April 19, 2013

8 Weeks. We Think ...

I won't be doing one of these each week, like I did with Ella - I simply don't have the time (or, is it bad to admit, desire?) that I did with her.



How far along?  8 weeks, 1 day. We think. (8 weeks with Ella)

Total weight gain/loss? +2lbs

Maternity clothes?  No. At this point with Ella, I was very uncomfortable in my regular clothes. I'm still fitting into my clothes quite comfortably, which I'm very happy about. I also had gained about 7lbs with her at this point as well ...

Stretch marks? Nothing.

Sleep?  I've been plagued by the first trimester insomnia. I don't remember experiencing this with Ella, but, my blog and pregnancy journal say otherwise.

Best moment last week? Mr. Lukie having 4 days off in the middle of the week.

Movement?  Nothing yet.

Symptoms?  Honestly? Not much. The insomnia at night, which isn't too terrible, most of the time. I only feel nauseous if I've gone too long between meals. And I'm not really any more tired than I am from working full time and chasing a toddler around all day. Dare I say it, I feel fantastic!

Food cravings?  Had a hankering for fresh squeezed orange juice the other night before bed. Mr. Lukie hooked it up.

Gender? We will find out on Birth Day. Oh, yes, we are doing that again. Mumble, mumble, groan. I know, we're so torturous!

Labor signs? None.

Belly button in/out? In.

What I miss: Nothing yet.

What I am looking forward to: My first doctor appointment on May 3rd. I'd like to see this baby and get an idea of when I'm due and how far along I actually am. As of now, everything is purely a guess - and not even an educated one at that!

Milestones: 2 months pregnant.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, citrus cravings!! I'm calling it now: BOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Baby Lukie 1.0 in the background in the pic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the first thing I noticed too. Adorbs :)

      Delete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP