Thursday, May 23, 2013

Update on Baby #2 - 12 Weeks, 3 Days




How far along?  12 weeks, 3 days. (12 weeks with Ella)

Total weight gain/loss? +1-2lbs. My weight has fluctuated between 134 and 135 since finding out I am pregnant. I started out at 133, which is 2lbs less than I started out at with Ella.

Maternity clothes?  Not even close yet. At this point with Ella, I was in a mix of maternity and regular clothing all ready. I'm still fitting into my clothes quite comfortably, and all of my bottoms fit over my thighs and hips (not the case at 12 weeks with Ella!) and button/zip easily. Woohoo!

Stretch marks? Nothing.

Sleep?  I caught a nasty summer cold when we got home from Minnesota last month. I've been up every.single.night. for four weeks coughing my blasted lungs out. The last two nights, I've only been awake for a few minutes at a time coughing, but I'm still trying to catch up on sleep and feel "normal" again after four weeks of sleeplessness.

Best moment last week month? (I'm changing this from week to month, because I plan on only doing these once monthly). I can't pick just one: visiting my family in Minnesota, listing our house for sale, accepting an offer on our house, putting an offer in on a new house, having that offer accepted, my first appointment with my amazing and wonderful midwife, first ultrasound, Mother's Day.

Movement?  Nothing yet.

Symptoms?  Nothing. Nothing! If it weren't for the belly, I wouldn't believe I am pregnant. Total opposite of my pregnancy with Ella! {Ooooh ... could it be a boy?!}

Food cravings?  Can't get enough protein. That's about it, though.

Gender? We will find out on Birth Day. Oh, yes, we are doing that again. Mumble, mumble, groan. I know, we're so torturous!

Labor signs? None.

Belly button in/out? In, but all ready getting flat. Eeesh!

What I miss: Nothing yet.

What I am looking forward to: Escrow closing on both houses - I'm a ball of stress right now!
Milestones: Leaving the first trimester ... all ready?! Everyone is right - the second pregnancy is flying by!

EDD: 12/3/13 
Hoping for a baby who stays in longer than 37 weeks this time! My midwife doesn't believe we'll have a December baby, though, so it should be interesting!

5 comments:

  1. I always craved protein with my boys! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are probably the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen!
    And I'll be really surprised if it's another girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for all the good things going on (pregnancy, new house, etc!) Hope things go smoothly and that cough leaves you soon! Looking forward to a monthly update :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS, Sarah! Miss you on FB and the Lounge! Glad to hear the wonderful news. You look fab!

    Beth :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP